Transparent software development rescue
If your software project has gone wrong or you’ve ended your contract with your software developer, we can quickly get your business back on track.
Why do software development projects come up short?
It’s important to determine why projects fail in the first place. Our experience has found many software development projects risk failure due to one or various reasons. By knowing how projects failed, it makes rescuing a project a lot easier.
Lack of communication
Inadequate Development Team
Additional reasons such as offshore outsourced projects that are poor quality, software products that isn’t fit for purpose, development companies going out of business mid-project and the software produced is using a bad and/or outdated technology stack.
Our Software Rescue Service
How we can help
All the situations outlined above, our experienced software developers and project managers have seen them before. Our team can quickly get to the root of any problem, explain what has happened and devise a plan of action to rectify the issues efficiently.
Firstly we analyse and consult. Providing we are all happy, we look to re-establish the software development project and meet your overlying goals within an agree temporal framework.
We can quickly determine your needs by identifying underlying issues, thus drawing up efficient and effective proposals – which include enhancements, fixes, project management and development framework. Ensuring a fast and professional software development rescue. This means our clients can focus on their day-to-day responsibilities and running of their business, whilst we handle the rescue.
Why choose us?
- 15+ years in bespoke software development, we have experienced and learned a lot during our time developing and rescuing software projects
- Straight forward and transparent rescue plans that we are sure you will be happy with
- Clear and concise stakeholder communication, to ensure everything it outlined on time i.e. correspondence, undertaking updates
- Low-risk, if we are unable to rescue your project or have concerns on our side – we would make you aware
- Happy to regularly meet in person and have dialogue
- Pricing is very competitive, no hidden costs and discounts or deals are available depending on the purpose of the software project i.e. charity, educational apps, etc.